Health & Fitness
Offer DetailsOffer Details
Carpetright is proud to be the leading floor coverings and beds provider.
Carpetright is committed to delivering excellent customer service and to making it easier for customers to transform their homes.
Products range from carpets, laminate flooring, vinyl flooring, luxury vinyl tiles and wood flooring - even offering artificial grass to improve outdoor living spaces.
Carpetright are constantly expanding for their customers’ needs and are also stocking beds, mattresses and headboards with a variety of designs available to suit all budgets and styles.
Since being founded in 1988 Carpetright have grown, both organically and through acquisition, Carpetright trade from over 300 stores and concessions in the UK as well as stores in the Republic of Ireland.
How to ClaimHow to Claim
1. Select the denomination you would like to purchase.
2. Follow the checkout instructions. Your discount will be applied automatically.
3. Check your email inbox for your e-gift. Be sure to check your junk folder if you cannot find it.
4. Follow the link on the email to access your e-gift.
What can this eGift be used for?
The e-gift card can be used for all product purchases (flooring, beds, blinds and curtains etc.) but cannot be used to pay for fitting services as these are provided by third party fitters.
Can I cancel my eGift once I have purchased it?
No cancellations will be available once the eGift has been purchased. If you are experiencing any errors with your eGift please contact our Help & Support centre.
How long will it last?
The eGift is valid 24 months from date of purchase.
How do I check my balance?
The balance of the Gift Card can be checked in any Carpetright store (UK only)
Terms & ConditionsTerms & Conditions
1. Carpetright Gift Cards can be used as payment towards products and services from Carpetright Stores within the UK. Carpetright Gift Cards can be used as full or part payment. Gift cards cannot be used for telephone or online purchases
2. Carpetright Gift Cards may not be exchanged for cash, vouchers or more Carpetright Gift Cards.
3. The minimum amount to activate this card is £10 and the maximum credit amount is £2000.
4. There is no right to cancel an online Gift Card order once the Gift Card has been spent in full or part.
5. The Gift Card will expire 24 months after the date of issue and any remaining balance will be deducted. Carpetright will not be responsible for money not redeemed before expiry.
6. Gift Cards which are defaced, altered or cancelled will not be accepted. Carpetright reserves the right to any remedy, including refusal to honour a Gift Card, in the event of suspected fraud.
7. If any product purchased with a gift card is subsequently returned for a refund or exchanged for a product of lower price or a refund, any money owing will be issued as a balance reload or a new gift card. Purchases made with gift cards are not refundable in cash.
8. A Carpetright Gift Card remains the property of Carpetright.
9. Carpetright cannot be held liable for Gift Cards, once activated, which are subsequently lost, stolen, damaged or defaced.
10. The funds on a Gift Card are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. In the unlikely event of the issuer of this product becoming insolvent some funds on the card may not be available to spend.
11. In the event a Gift Card is non-functional, your sole remedy, and our sole liability, will be the replacement of such Gift Card.
12. Carpetright reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so (e.g. to change the scope of the Gift Card service, including cancellation of the Gift Card service, if necessary, in return for an appropriate refund. Reasonable notice of such changes will be given where possible.
13. By activating and/or redeeming a Carpetright Gift Card you accept and agree to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with UK law, and your purchase, receipt, and/or redemption of a Gift Card is subject to UK law.
14. The balance of the Gift Card can be checked in any Carpetright store (UK only)